Stay In Athens and discover Greece's hidden beauties
The One day Argolis tour from April 01 - October 31 is organized on Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu & Sat.
November 1st - March 31st, the tour is organized every Tuesdays-Thursdays & Saturdays
We all sell the same tour at different prices. Our unbeatable offer for the 1 day Argolis tour services is:
1) The adult price, guided tour, without lunch = 59.00 € + applicable entrance fees
2) The student price, (ISI card holders), guided tour, NO lunch and NO entrance fees = 49.00 €.
Holders of International Student ID cards are eligible to this price. CLICK and see what we call "student enabler price".
The entrance fees must be added on the above prices:
JANUARY - DECEMBER: Juniors <19 and E.U. students are free of charge.
JANUARY - DECEMBER: Other students and E.U. seniors over 65 pay 12.00 €
NOVEMBER - MARCH, everybody else pay also 12.00 €, while from
APRIL - OCTOBER everybody else pay 24.00 € extra.
The optional lunch at a restaurant in the modern village of Mycenae costs 10.00 € extra for everybody.
The tour services include: - transportation on modern air-conditioned buses
- Pick up/drop off from or near your hotel (See the list of hotels at the footer of the website), and
- the services of the professional tour guide.
- Lunch and entrance tickets depend on the price that you decide to pay.
This One day Tour can be done as a private tour daily (cost shared by the passengers):
The cost of transportation, 1-4 passengers, is 260.00 euro, and for 5-8, it is 10.00 euro per person extra.
Entrance fees, lunch, and drinks are not included in the price and are paid locally.
Read the details in HOW TO BOOK AND SECURE a booking., and after receiving our confirmation, if you feel comfortable, please, proceed with the PAY ON LINE website.
Last minute bookings (last 48 hours), can be done only in our office, located on 48 Stadiou street. See our location.
HOW TO BOOK / / PAY ONLINE / Send us a messageweather forecast by