Make and secure a tour booking in 4 steps.
|4 steps to
make and secure a booking.
Submit one of
the booking forms that you find in the websites
Get our reply
confirming the booking and our price
(Confirmed bookings, if not paid, are cancelled 15 days before departure.)
Visit one of
our Secure Bank websites and pay the money
Our Secure Bank websites are:
1) https://www.livepay.gr/astoriatravel-1.aspx from a PC only, or
2) https://astoriatravel.eu/shop/openpay.html from any tool.
SAVE the voucher that we send to you
(A printed copy helps bookkeeping transactions.)
- Our discounted tour prices
are recommended to be prepaid.
- Avoid last minute bookings.
Please, excuse us if we do not reply to last minute requests on time.
- There is a procedure in making a booking, getting paid, and
sending the voucher, that may be longer than you expect.
- We do not believe in online booking engines and prefer
personal communication. This way bookings take longer.
- There is a time difference that
affects communication, plus days that the office
is closed, such as on weekends.
- and, please, do not pay any money
before we get back to you confirming the request
and the price to be paid.
If there are different prices mentioned, please,
clarify in the comments window, the price that you
choose to book.
- For the One day tours / cruise you submit the booking form http://www.astoria.gr/booking-1day.html
- For the Two day tour to Delphi and Meteora the
- For multi day tours, you may fill the booking form www.astoria.gr/booking-tour.html
- and for booking train packages in the
- If you do not find a booking form, please, contact us at email@example.com
If you do not receive our reply within 48 hrs, please, resend your request.
Saturdays, Sundays and Greek public holidays the office is closed.
Please, avoid last minute bookings. We may not be able to read your message on time.
for reaching us and trusting us with your tours.
Our 92 years
in the travel trade, brings us at the top.