Stay In Athens and discover Greece's hidden beauties
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS. Departs: 8:30 am / Returns: 19:30 of the third day.
The tours are organized by 3 tour Operators. The travel agents sell these tours at discounted rates.
Organized April - October on Mon, Tue, selected Thu (click and see all the dates), and Saturdays.
November - March this tour is organized only on Mondays.
DAY 1. Athens - Corinth canal(stop) - Epidaurus(visit) - Nafplion(stop) - Mycenae(visit) - Olympia. Dinner & o/n
DAY 2. Olympia(site & museum) - Drive over the Rio to Antirio bridge - Delphi. Dinner & o/n
DAY 3. Delphi(site & museum) - Arachova (stop) - Athens. End of the tour.
Our prices are discounted and paid in advance. Please, read in the footer of this page "how to make and secure a booking".
Languages: Mondays & Wednesdays=English + French. Thursdays and Saturdays in operation=English
HOTELS at Olympia: NEDA, KRONION, ANTONIOS, or similar (Tourist) OLYMPIAN VILLAGE, EUROPA, ARTY GRAND (First)
During 2018 (especially in May and June) there is a PROBLEM WITH HOTEL AVAILABILITY AT OLYMPIA.
HOTELS in Delphi: FEDRIADES, HERMES, PARNASSOS (Tourist) and AMALIA (First)
|IN DOUBLE ROOM||IN SINGLE ROOM|
|3* with breakfast||225.00||285.00|
|3* on half board||265.00||325.00|
|4* on half board||320.00||395.00|
* Dinner is offered in some tourist hotels.
* Upgrade the 3 star hotel at Olympia to the 4 star OLYMPIAN VILLAGE by paying 12.00 E p.p.
Entrance fees are not included in the prices above and must be added as follows:
JANUARY - DECEMBER: <19 and E.U. students are free of charge
JANUARY - DECEMBER: Non E.U. students and E.U. seniors overv 65 pay 24.00 € extra,
NOVEMBER - MARCH: Everybody else pays 24.00 € for entrance fees.
APRIL - OCTOBER: Everybody else pays 48.00 € for entrance fees.
INCLUDED in the above prices:
- Transportation by modern air conditioned busses,
- Pick up/drop off from your hotel or near it (Click and see the hotels that this service is provided.)
(This service is from hotels in Athens. The airport and the Port of Piraeus are not in Athens.
Pick up transfer can be arranged from the airport or the port of Piraeus at an extra cost).
- Services of the professional tour guide all along the tour
- 2 nights accommodation, with 2 breakfasts, in tourist class & the OLYMPIAN VILLAGE Hotel.
- 2 nights accommodation, with 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts, in First class
* Visit the Theatre of Epidaurus and the museum of the sanctuary of Asclepius,
* Visit of the site, the museum & the tomb of Agamemnon at Mycenae
* Visit of the ancient site & the archaeological museum at Olympia
* Visit of the ancient site & the archaeological museum in Delphi
- Short stop at Corinth canal, one of the 4 manmade canals of the 19th c.
- Short stop at the elegant old Venetian town of Nafplion
- Taxes except the hotel tax (1.0-3.00 € per night) that must be paid to the hotels.
MORE OFFERS and DISCOUNTS (only one discount allowed - the highest one):
a) 5% TRIPLE ROOM DISCOUNT - Share a nroom with a teammate and save 5%. b) 5% GROUP DISCOUNT: Persuade your friends, and make a team of 5 or more passengers.
c) 5% ADVANCE BOOKING and payment discount. Follow the following 3 steps and save.
# SUBMIT your booking request form 4 months before the tour departure.
# WITHIN ONE WEEK following our confirmation, pay a deposit of 50.00 euro, per person.
# TWO MONTHS before the departure of the tour, settle the balance in full.
d) And for couples travelling with ONE child <12 y.o. in 4 star hotels, the child pays 25%.
- CLICK and see all the offers that are connected with this tour
Read the rules in HOW TO BOOK AND SECURE a booking. Fill the data in the booking form, and after receiving our confirmation, and whenever you feel comfortable, please, proceed with the PAY ON LINE website
Right after we receive the message from the bank that the money have been deposited, we shall send you the voucher.
There is a cancellation deadline if the bookings are not settled on time.
Bookings in the last 48 hrs, can only be done in our office, on 48 Stadiou street. See our location in the map.
weather forecast by